{Collins} Re: 30S-1 for sale

To All,
I have decided to go ahead and sell my 30S-1.  It is a WE s/n 170.  It's is in CCA very good to excellent.  Only mod is a transformer to boost the screen voltage.  Easily removed with original wiring in tact.  Also SS rectifiers were added but I have a pair of 866s and the filament transformer is someone decided to put it back to original.  Included is the Collins manual, 2 door keys, the famous 20 ft. RG-58 jumper between the 32S- the 30S-1.  Also comes with following spares:  4CX1000 (puts out about 1500 watts), 4 new bottom rubber feet, thermal time delay, and 3 fan shock mounts.  It would be very heavy to ship but I could probably built a nice crate if the buyer would be patient.  Would estimate weight about 180 lbs. crated.  Email me if interested.

73's, Steve W9BDN