{Collins} R-390A Kc/Mc change knob needed

Hello to the list,
     I'm happy to report I finally got my '59 Stewart-Warner R-390A running.
But, I need a new
Kc/Mc change knob (the big one). Fair Radio is out of them so I wonder if
anyone has one
to sell or can steer me to where I can get one. Thanks for the help!

                     73,

           Rich WB3JLK

           CCA #331