{Collins} Collins equipment for sale

Greetings to all,
This is my first post on the reflector so I beg your patience if I mess up
(XYL says I am quite good at it).
I have the following equipment for sale.  All items are conservatively CCA
good and have been on the air in the last 30 days.  To the best of my
knowledge they are pretty much original (no mods or repaint etc) Any
exceptions to the above are noted in the item description.  Ok, here goes:
1 KWM2-A WE -- $1,150

1 KWM2-A WE with 136B2 noise blanker  -- $1,250

1 516F-2 with speaker and case -- $395

1 516F-2 no case -- $275

1 312B-5 Station Console WE -- $750 (this one does have a toggle switch on
the top of the chassis, doesn't appear to be connected to anything and is
not visible from the outside but I just don't think it came that way from
Collins)

1  PM-2 Power Supply -- $125

1  30L-1 Linear (round emblem) -- $625

1 75S-3B WE -- $525

1 32S-3 WE -- $350 (the one exception.  Cosmetically it is nice but lights
up but no power out)

I will pack it and you pay actual shipping and insurance.  I think these
prices are probably reasonable BUT I am never offended by serious
offers.  I have owners manuals with everything except the PM-2, the 30L-1
manual is a photo copy.

Thanks for looking and 73's

Scott Ramsey
WN5DX