{Collins} Collins Communications Receiver Model 51S-1

Hello to all readers of the "Collins Reflector".
I am looking for a collectors quality, CCA Very Good to Excellent model =
51S-1.  However, I am not willing to risk shipping as I have had Collins =
equipment damaged in the past.  If you are willing to meet me 1/2 way or =
be within 150 miles, give or take of Hershey, Pennsylvania I would  pick =
up the unit.  If you have the 55G-1 I would be interested in that also. =
Installation of the Q multiplier notch filter,a transistorized SSB/CW =
preamplifier and a two stage audio amplifier. Please include your =
telephone number so I may return the call.
Regards
73
Conrad
WB3DQD