{Collins} Neutralization

I was always told that in AB1 and AB2 you tune for max output and not pay much attention to where the dip is, as long as you don't exceed the max current for the tube.  I know on my Drake L-4B and my SB-200 the dip don't agree with max output, on my KWM2A'S and 32S3 I don't pay much attention to Neutralization, I just tune for max out and the finals last for what seems like forever, so this like so many other things on here is a lot to do about nothing..
73's Joe W2DBO