{Collins} Collins for sale - REDUCED PRICES-

Greetings to all,
Thanks for the many positive responses on my earlier listing.  And thanks
for making me feel welcome both as a new CCA member and a user of the
Reflector.
Here is the equipment I have left and the price adjustments I have made.  I
am not using the equipment and sure hate to see it just sit.  So if you
like it and the price is attractive let me know.  First come, first served
so if you want it give me a shout.  I believe all items are an honest CCA
Good at a minimum with the exception of the PM2 (see note by listing).   As
before, I will pack it carefully and you pay actual shipping and insurance
for your choice of carriers.  If you don't feel the prices are in-line with
today's market and you want to make a serious offer, I am more than willing
to listen.  This equipment should be on the air, not sitting around!!

73's
Scott Ramsey
WN5DX

1 KWM2-A WE -- $1,150    $875

1 KWM2-A WE with 136B2 noise blanker  -- $1,250   $925

1 312B-5 Station Console WE -- $750  $650 (this one does have a toggle
switch on the top of the chassis, doesn't appear to be connected to
anything and is not visible from the outside but I just don't think it came
that way from Collins)

1  PM-2 Power Supply -- $125  $50 (figure on this one for parts as I don't
know if it works and the case has been modified)

1  30L-1 Linear (round emblem) -- $625  $575