{Collins} Re: Fwd: Re: 6146B Neutralization technique

HI Roy and group,yes Roy brings up good point abought having screen
voltage on without high voltage on plates.                  I bought a
pair of 4-125a tubes still in new boxes that had been exposed to this
condition and thay would not pull any plate current.
The feed through out put out put way of neutralzation as Roy says works
well but my maruder is so tame that I think it would work ok without
neutralizing hi.