{Collins} 30L-1 transformers

A while back there was an offer for 30L-1 transformers and I was wondering
if they had shipped yet.  I can't seem to find the fellows e-mail to ask  him
directly but I have bought transformers from him before and they are  great.
Anyhoo, maybe he'll see this and let me know.  I have been in  and out of town
a lot lately and just want to make sure it didn't land on my  doorstep while I
was out.

Thanks
Steve KD2ED