{Collins} Re: HELP !!!!

Prior to radio-mart being shut down by EBAY he also was buying on
gottahaveit1995 and then reselling on radio-mart.  He was denying that he
was gottahaveit1995, but many knew better.  When EBAY shut down radio-mart
he moved 122 items over to gottahaveit1995 and EBAY then
shut that one down.  If you look at the feedbacks on both of these you will
see that gottahaveit1995 purchased some items from
radio-mart and there was positive feedbacks in both directions. I would
speculate that rather than take too low a price he decided in
some instances to buy it from himself or they were shills that
backfired.  It is a matter of record, take a look and draw your own
conclusions.

I personally saw him purchase two items at the Charlotte hamfest and two
weeks later he listed them far overstating the condition of them with
inaccurate background information as well.

Kurt Keller