{Collins} Re: HELP !!!!

Pull V1, the 5R4 out of the power supply. This will kill the 800V supply and
keep 6146's from cooking although at 400 ma for 5 minutes, you may have
already cooked them.  You can also remove a jumper on the back of the radio
to accomplish the same result.

Anyway, see if you can get the receiver going first.   The transmitter may
be keying because of the VOX not being set correctly. Put the rig in CW mode
to prevent the VOX from keying.

You should download and print the KWM2 manuals available  from the Web site
at http://www.collinsradio.org/ if you have not already done so.

Let us know how you are making out ...

73, Bernie, VE3FWF.

Message -----