{Collins} Re: HELP !!!!

Radio Mart goes by several names, always has. I used to do service work on
Drakes for him. Then suddenly he just started offering radios for sell as he
received them. For a while I got some of the bad ones from people who
complained that bought from him, then that stopped also. I bought a pair of
NOS 6JB6's from him that when received were different then the ones pictured
and were not 100 % good. I haven't dealt with him since. Its a shame too
many make a living from eBay. I am cautious anymore of anyone with hundreds
or thousands of transactions on there. I have had very mixed results from
purchases from these people.

73, Gary