{Collins} Re: HELP !!!!

One further comment on this.  If you check radio-marts feedback for
negatives and then go to the person that gave him
a negative you will see radio-mart always retaliated with a negative This means
the buyer got screwed twice, once when he purchased a unit and secondly
when he gave radio-mart a negative to
try and warn others and then got an undeserved negative in return.  I
suspect this abuse of the feedback forum
has kept some others from giving him negatives. How many negatives did he
avoid by his retaliation
reputation we will never know, but I bet it was a lot of them.

If you look at the negatives radio-mart has given out in almost all
instances the persons he gave one to had all positives
feedbacks prior, which is a real shame.