{Collins} Re: HELP !!!!

Gary, et al

I just have to make one small comment. It is NOT a shame that folks make a
living from eBay.
It's a marketplace available to all and is a fantastic resource. No one
could argue that. What IS a shame are folks like "Radio Mart" who pray on
those who don't have the background to make a good choice and get taken for
a ride.

One thing that makes this reflector so great is that guys like "Radio Mart"
can be exposed and hopefully run out of town on a rail. I think that anyone
who gets stung by a fellow amateur be it on eBay or whatever should make it
public via this and other reflectors.

Maybe this thread will be read by "Radio Mart" ... that would be a good thing.

73, Bob
W0YVA
My station: http://www.isquare.com/personal_pages/hardware-14.htm