{Collins} Re: radiomart

> The week 'radio-mart' disappeared from the eBay listing he had several
items
> listed, a couple of which I was watching.     The following week the same
> items appeared but this time under 'gottahaveit1995'.   I few days later
> 'gottahaveit1995' also disappeared.

According to what I read on the eBay site, "not a registered user" means
he's either asked them to cancel membership or is suspended from trading on
eBay.   Both of these IDs are NARU, so let's hope he doesn't just pop up
again under a different name.

And just to be sure no one hammers the wrong guy,  there is evidently
another eBay user called "radiomart" (no hyphen) that appears to be inactive
but has been registered since 1999.

73, Bob W9RAN