{Collins} Re: Radio Mart

For what it is worth, I also noticed that radio mart has now changed his Ebay
ID. I agree he really overstates the condition of most stuff he sells. The
pictures tell the whole story. There were three different simultaneous postings
of R388s using the same pictures, and R388 #67 keeps getting reposted after
being sold several times. He is definitely not as descriminating in his
evaluations as he should be. Obviously something happened at the end to provoke the ID
change.