{Collins} Radio mart

Martyn has been suspended at least twice before - last time for 2 weeks
about 6 months ago.  E-bay does this when there is a serious case of
misrepresentation. Take a look at his last negitive feedback and I would
bet that the person complained and sent photos to e-bay as he threatened
to do.  The suspension lasts from 2 weeks to 30 days.  Because of radio
marts high volume -- my guess is that you will see Martyn back selling
next month -- as if nothing has happened.  E-Bay is a SELLER friendly
place - so let the buyer BEWARE!

The only thing I will buy from him are his parts..  He gets a vast
number and they are generally as advertised.

--
73 de W4MAY -- Paul