{Collins} Collins Journal Article

Greetings,
Is there anyone in the group that has the Collins Journal Article on "Removing the PTO from the 75A-2"  I believe it was in the Jan 2002 issue that could scan me that article.  It would be greatly appreciated.  If I was not in a hurry, I could see if the back issue is available from the Editor, but the "Collins Juices" are flowing and would like to get my hands on this article ASAP.  Thanks for any consideration on scaning this article for me.

73 Gary

k7ox@xxxxxxx<mailto:k7ox@xxxxxxx>