{Collins} FS AS NEW HF-380 Transceiver

I have for sale my HF-380. It was purchased new by Bell Helicopter Avionics
Department as a KWM-380 and converted by their technicians.  They also
installed the Service Bulletins and Mods. I have the manual and
documentation of the work they
performed. This transceiver has the Noise Blanker, the Speech Processor,
and a couple of optional filters.
 This HF-380 was seldom used before it was sold at a Bell Helicopter
auction. I purchased it from the lucky
fellow who bought it at auction. I have also talked with the retired Bell
Helicopter employee who
ordered it new from Collins. He knows its history.   I can provide his name
and phone # for those interested. The rig works great except for a few minor
problems.
The Power Output Meter shows only a fraction of the actual power and the ALC
function
does not work. Output on an outboard wattmeter is over 100 watts.  I
understand that this is a simple fix,
replacement of a diode.  I have used this rig  very little in the time that
I have had it. Price is $3750 firm.
This is as close to a  brand new HF-380 as your likely to find.
Pictures available upon request.