{Collins} 30L-1 switches are gone

Hello all,
    I just got a pile of replies and I'm sorry I can't supply everyone with
switches as before. I
only had eight left and I will ship them to the earliest respondents.
    I've had a good time doing all this for the group and once again thanks
for your interest
and all the kind words.

      Vy 73 to all,

     Rich  WB3JLK