{Collins} 30L-1 parasitic suppressor

To the list,
    I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to write in regards to this
question.  The general consensus is that the OX/OY resistors (available at
Mouser) are probably fine for use as parasitic suppressors in the 30L-1.
One person (K1ROD), made a very good suggestion though.  Rod suggested that
you use an old AB 2 Watt to form the coil first because the diameter is a
bit different then the new resistors.  Then you could slide it onto the new
OX/OY resistor.  I hope that this information is helpful to anyone else on
the CCA list!

Again, many thanks to all that took the time to write!

Take care & 73's,
Steve K2FW
CCA#11276