From: Dom DiClementi [mailto:DomD@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2004 2:34 AM
To: Collins Mail List
Subject: KWM-2 Low RF Output

Hi to all on the List

My KWM-2 has just developed a new problem; low output on most bands.  Here
are the output readings:

80m  100w
40m   50w
20m   5w
15m   5w
10m   5w

There is plenty of grid drive on all bands and I have swapped out V2, 4, 5,
6, 7, 13 and 15 with known good tubes.  Have not checked the driver or the
PA's yet.

Your idea's please.

Vy 73

Dom, N3DD