{Collins} Is this a COLLINS made antenna coupler?

Hello all,
                I picked up an antenna coupler at the Wallingford, CT hamfest this past Sunday. No manufacturer markings, just a model , AC-3 & a s/n, 1xx. Appears to be built for Uncle Sam, few others could afford a unit like this. Appears to be a "T" type match, large vacuum variable & two ribbon type inductors, just like the ones in the COLLINS 180 series.
                I can provide digital pictures to anyone interested in taking a look at this unit. Anyone care to take a shot at identifying this unit? Thanks for reading this.
73 de bob,
n2oam