{Collins} KWM2A Microphones

Hi to all...

I about to finish the restoration of my KWM2A, the radio is now  working very
good, my last problem is find the right microphone, the manual says  " High
Impedance microphone" but how much is that?.

I test the radio with a Normal Z microphone, about 600  Ohms, and speaking
normaly I only have 40- 50 Watts in the output, if  Im speak loud, the KWM2A
reach 100 Watts.

Maybe I can use a  microphone preamplifier, but Im afraid about  overloading
the first microphone  amplifier, or maybe Modify the  input in order to
accept a low Z microphone ( but my "purist " soul refuses to  make that hi hi).

Thanks in advance!

Pedro XE1YZY
 México City.