{Collins} Collins Items for Sale

Hello to the Net:
I am cleaning out my attic of all the ham radio equipment that I have never had on the air and will probably never use. The Collins items are listed herein, however, there are more items by other manufacturers and I would be glad to send a list of those items by Email to anyone that may have an interest.

All items are W/E:

KWM-2    Gone over last winter by WN4I - the case appears to have been re-painted.  Asking $550.
KWM-2    Paint appears to be original but there is one small bare spot on the top hinged section about the size of a nickel.   Asking $650.
PM-2 Power supply.  Asking $175.
516F-2 Power supply (solid state).  Asking $325.
312B-4 Station control.  Asking $250.
SM-2 Microphone. Asking $350.
30L-1 Amplifier with the WN4I modification for higher output. The case appears to be re-painted.  Wired for 220v. Asking $600.

I am willing to consider any reasonble offer and will supply photos if requested.  Asking prices do not include shipping.  Thank you.

Joe - W1LJN
CCA#85