{Collins} Some historical stuff...

Gang,

This was submitted by Jacques.  It is some interesting historical stuff
of a well known gentleman in the world of acoustics.  He got his start
with Art Collins!  This is NOT meant to start a thread on acoustics on
this List!  It is of historical interest to some who may be familiar
with Leo Beranek...
"I work in architectural acoustics and I didn´t know that one of the
leading man in this area worked for Art Collins. Very interesting interview
jacques
PY1HY
http://www.ieee.org/organizations/history_center/oral_histories/transcripts/beranek.html";
--