{Collins} Need small RE logo for SM3

I have a very nice SM3 mike but it is missing the center small round emblem
that is glued to the stalk's "wind screen" covering.  Does anyone have any
of the small sized plain REs that I could buy? I have a large RE with a pin
on the back for attaching to rigs but do not want to cut it off and still
have a RE that's too big for the screen. Thanks for any help and searching
your goodie boxes.   San K5YY  CCA #169