{Collins} More info re KWM-2A in Australia

It is a Winged Emblem model.  He now just needs the front panel.  Anyone out
there have a parts unit where they would spare the front panel off of?  I
leave for VK in just over two weeks so if I am lucky enough to locate one, I
will hand carry it over.  You cannot imagine how hard it is to get parts in
VK land for this old Collins stuff although there is a large Collins
following down under.

73,

Charlie, W0YG..>>