{Collins} FS AOR DDS-2A External VFO for KWM-2

I have for sale an external VFO by AOR for use with KWM-2/A.  It can also be used with the S-Line although this requires some modification of the 75S-3.  With the KWM-2 it is a direct plug-n-play!  This unit has been used very little and has the look of a brand new item.  It gives your Collins Digital Frequency readout with excellent stability with the TCXO in the unit. It turns your Collins into a General Coverage unit capable of X-mit/Rec on any frequency without the need of any of the crystals for that frequency. It also gives your KWM-2/A 100 memory channels and modern VFO A and B capability with the option of operating split frequencies.  The new cost of this unit from AOR is $769.95 plus shipping.  I will sell my unit for $650.00 plus shipping depending on the level of delivery desired.  Pictures are available on request.
Contact me at KJ6NJ@xxxxxxxx .
CUL,
Clair  KJ6NJ
Borrego Springs, California