From: Billie Myrick
To: wa9vrh@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 9:38 PM
Subject: Collins Part

I received a number of parts that from a friend.  These parts are marked Collins and resemble transistors.  There are numbers on them, but not like other transistors that I have available.  I think these are Collins part numbers.  Is there any database where I can check and identify these parts?  There are only a few of them, but I would like to use them if I can get data on them.
Thanks you,
Bill Myrick K5JPV  bill_myrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx