{Collins} KWM-2 and 516F-2

For sale:  My WE KWM-2, serial 11,376, and 516F-2 which I purchased new directly from the Collins Radio Company in 1961.  These units have been in my possession ever since.  I would describe them as CCA highest "very good" - maybe "excellent".  On a acale of 1 to 10, I would rate them 9.5, maybe higher.  There are no dings, dents or extra holes.  The paint is original, and there is no "touch-up" paint.  There is one very small scratch on the back of the KWM-2, and I installed an oval speaker in the 516-F2.  The only mods are ones in the Collins Field Service Bulletins.  I have the original instruction book with some notes in pencil.  Digital pictures available.
This KWM-2 has probably had the best care of any in existence unless it is another one still in the hands of its original owner.

I can deliver to the Shelby hamfest.

Asking $1150 for both pieces.

William