{Collins} 30L-1 rocker switches

Hello to the list:
      My last post seems to have developed some interest in the replacement
rocker switch for the
30L-1.
      Hosfelt seems to be unable to locate the part since it's only offered
in the showroom in
"bargain bins".
      I haven't been there in person for some time but I am planning a drive
down sometime after
9/13 and will look for the switches while I'm there.
      If I find them, I'll pass them along at my cost plus the cost of a
padded envelope & postage.
      Drop me a line off the list and I'll see if I can get them for you.

                           73,

                   Rich  WB3JLK

                   CCA #331