{Collins} 30L-1 rocker switches

Hello all:
    Thanks to everyone who replied regarding the 30L-1 switches. I am going
to try to get down
to Hosfelt a little sooner; just need to juggle my work schedule. I really
hope Hosfelt still has
them. I didn't realize these were such a high failure item and I'll be glad
to help everyone out
if I can.
    For those that were concerned with price: I know I didn't pay more than
$1 each for them
but that was a little over a year ago.
    I'll get back to everyone individually as soon as I find out if they are
still available and hopefully
I'll come back with a load of 'em.....

                   73,

            Rich WB3JLK