{Collins} I sell my S line cheap

Hello my name is Pedro Claver Orozco HK1XX ex.HK1HHX Im from Colombia
and I have and S complete Line and very beautiful Line. All i very clear
and new conditions. I have a collins round Symbol
75s3b,32s3,30L1,516f2,312b4,not mic. I can send the radios via currier
or other kind of mail than you prefer. This station was a tresure of
family and its work very fine. I little problem is in the 75s3b its work
fine in LSB but you change the mode and work also in LSB I think it is
not a big trouble. I propose to sell all us/3.700 and buyer pay the
currier I ear for proposals. Im in cartagena Principal port of Colombia.
Im amateur radio from about 24 years my first call HK1HHX and right now
I have a new call HK1XX. Im Waiting Amateur radio news.
See my station on http://www.dxcolombia.com/hk1hhx001.jpg

DXCOLOMBIA
Pedro Claver Orozco
HK1XX ex.HK1HHX