{Collins} 30L-1 switch update

Hello to the list:
    Wow! I received a bunch of replies on the rocker switches and I'm hoping
I can  get them for
all of you. So far, I have requests in for over 40 switches.
     To keep everyone from dangling on whether or not they're still
available, I've moved my schedule up and I'll be driving to Hosfelt today
(Tuesday).
     I hope I'm not rushing anyone but I want to give you all an answer
later in the day and I admit
my curiosity is taking over.
    I will be checking my mail until shortly before I leave so if anyone
wants to get in "under the
wire", drop me a line off the list and I will add your name . I'll be
leaving at 1 pm EDT.
    Please bear in mind I'm not making a cent from this; all switches &
mailing will be done at my
cost. I hope everyone will be patient becauseI'll have a lot of mailing to
do IF I get the switches.
    Keep your fingers crossed, guys............

    By the way, it would be great if someone can post the procedure for
removing the 30L-1
front panel, replacing the switch, and reattaching the panel.  It would be a
big help.

    I'll post the result of my trip later today.

               73,

      Rich  WB3JLK

      CCA #331