{Collins} Personal Collins Items for sale

Folks:

Due to health and a possible move, I am having to pare down my personal
Collins collection.  I hate to part with it but if I don't now, then it will
just be a burden for me in the future.  I will ship internationally on the
transmitter and receiver.

I have the following items:

32S-3A transmitter, MCN 4370.  This RE unit was made in 1975 when
approximately 400 of these items were built.  The last MCN number made was
4376 so this unit is six from the end of the production run.  It is a real
32S-3A all the way with wide eyebrows, not a converted 32S-3.  It is in CCA
VG+++ condition.  If I were to use another term, I would say it is in
excellent condition.  $3250.00 shipped FedEx air in the States but add for
shipping if international where payment must be by PayPal. Original manual
included.

75S-3C receiver, SN 13294.  This RE unit was made in approximately 1971.  It
is in CCA VG+++ condition, again excellent.  It has the 250 Hz and 500 Hz CW
filters and the standard SSB 2.1 filter.  It does not have an AM filter.
$2200.00 shipped Fed Ex air in the States but add for shipping if
international where payment must be by PayPal.  Original manual included.

I also have several miscellaneous items for sale:

Collins SM-1 mic excellent $300.00 plus shipping.

516 F2 RE PS $350.00 plus shipping.

I also have a 30S-1, SN in the 10K range, WE.  This item was supposedly the
last unit out of Saigon before it fell.  It was a bit rough when I got it so
I completely stripped it down and rebuilt the entire unit.  The panel has
been re-silkscreened and the whole cabinet has been repainted.  It looks
like new.  $1950 but we have to discuss how to get it from me to you.

I will be adding several other items after these sell.  I first want to sell
the 32S-3A and 75S-3C above before selling anything else.  I will sell the
30S-1 outright without any conditions.

Please e-mail me if you have any questions.

Thanks and 73,

Chalrie, W0YG..>>