{Collins} 30L-1 switches & latecomers

Hello all:
   First of all, I'd like to thank Floyd & Sandy for sparing the bandwidth
and this probably will be
my last posting except for when I will check to see if I missed anyone
already on my list.
   I've been flooded with latecomers and I'm hoping the 20 extra switches I
bought will be
enough. I'm going to try to see that all latecomers get at least 1-2
switches.
   So, at this point I ask that no one else contacts me because it appears
all switches are
claimed.  If I do find extras, I'll let everyone know.
   Thanks for everyone's response and the kind words.

             73,

   Rich  WB3JLK

   CCA #331