{Collins} Personal items for sale

SFolks:

It looks like everything I advertised for sale is either sold or I am being
asked to hold until someone can come by and inspect.  The 32S-3A and 75S-3C
both definitely sold as has the SM-1 mic.  The only filter I still have is
the Rockwell Collins 800 Hz filter for the 75S-3C (or B) receiver.  This
item is new and comes in the original box.  I want $275.00 for it which is
what it cost me several years ago when Rockwell made up a special order of
filters for CCA members.

Thanks for all the interest.  This helps, although it also hurts, to move
these items to folks who will enjoy them because it saves me from having to
pack them during any potential move from my present QTH.

73,

Charlie, W0YG..>>