{Collins} 32V-3 and Other Equipment

Hello to all,
I have an especially clean Collins 32V-3 (though not presently operating) with original manual and complete spare tube complement and a cosmetically and functionally excellent Heath Apache/SB10 for sale. I am not eager (or even willing) to undertake shipping either of these units so I will be offering them at the Newtown, CT (western CT) hamfest tomorrow (Sun 9/12).

Also available will be: (1) an especially clean and functionally perfect HP 201C audio signal generator, (2) a pristine, laboratory HP412A VTVM (a real gem), (3) a like-new Powerstat enclosed 15 amp variac and (3) a URM-25D RF signal generator. For those not familiar with these, the URM-25D are truly excellent ex-Navy 30KHz-50Mhz signal generators.

I haven't assigned prices yet not because I'm being coy but only because I have yet to consider what's appropriate. Pricing will be fair. If these items are not sold tomorrow, I 'expect' to bring them to HossTraders in NH October 1st/2nd.

Direct any questions or astronomical offers  :-)  via direct e-mail or call 203-431-8181.

Regards,

Denis Sharon W1AOK
Ridgefield, CT