{Collins} 30L-1 switch update

Hello all,
    I am going to start shipping the switches this week. After these 90 are
gone, I will tally up
the requests by latecomers and then pick up the remainder needed. So, if you
want to get
in on this, please drop me a line off the list. Final deadline will be this
Wednesday evening so
that I can have an accurate total and no one is left out. Sorry, I won't be
able to accomodate
anyone after then.
    Also, I apologize to anyone I haven't replied to directly; I've gotten a
LOT of mail lately!
Please be assured you're on my list.

             73,

   Rich WB3JLK