{Collins} Collins input for "The Signal"

To all Collins Radio devotees and afficionados,

To produce a quality newsletter, "The Signal," for the Collins Collector's
Association we need your input, and you need not be a member of the association
(although that is encouraged!) to contribute.

Material for publication is always welcomed. Of particular interest are the
following:

In The Shack: A photograph and brief description of your Collins gear. We are
looking for a photo of your setup, with or without you in the picture, and a
few words listing the gear, your activity on the air using Collins equipment,
and/or anything else you feel would piqued the interest of the Collins
community.

Hints and Kinks: Anything of interest to Collins collectors, such as an
interesting story of how you came upon your gear, your ham operations with Collins
rigs, the history of the company, your association with the company in the
past, trouble-shooting tips, etc.

Collins at Work: A story of Collins equipment used in the military, industry,
or in any venue of which you are aware or took part.

Feature articles: Any topic of interest to Collins collectors. As this is a
four-page quarterly publication, we strive to keep feature articles to a
manageable length of 1,000 words with approximately four or five photographs with
descriptions to enhance the layout. If you have an idea but need assistance in
refining it, or have any questions, please contact me. We all are willing to
help bring your ideas to print!

Please consider contributing to "The Signal." With your input, and through
"The Signal" newsletter, the interest in Collins Radio gear will live on for
many years to come!

Vy 73,

Gail Schieber, K2RED
Editor, The Signal
The Collins Collectors Association
e-mail: k2redcca@xxxxxxx
snail  mail:  P.O. Box 1396, Port Washington, NY 11050