{Collins} Thank you BOTH

I'd like to thank both Bill    WA2DVU    and my good pal  Jim  K1QCF   for so ably helping me out yesterday for the 20 mtr Sunday net..  it was a big help while I had to go out to the barn every time we changed call districts, to make the antenna turn.. but hopefully by next month I will have my M2 rotor back and finally fixed..  and of course thanks to all who make the time to fire up and check in..  mac/mc

Located 46 miles due North of the Alamo, and 121 miles due South of the Western White House.   see my website at  www.collinsandharrisradios.com