{Collins} 30L-1 switch shipping update

Hello all:

     I have shipped switches to nearly all those in the first group who
ordered. DX shipping will follow
shortly.
     I have several orders on hold due to the following:

     1. No callsign  (can't use QRZ!)   or address supplied.

     2. Vague reply-need to know if you're interested and quantity desired.

    I'm contacting everyone who's on hold.If there's a problem, you'll hear
from me. Please reply soon!

    Meanwhile, I'm heading out for more switches for those of you replying
to my second offer.

    Thanks for your patience; this is a one man effort!

                         73,

                 Rich  WB3JLK