{Collins} 30L-1 switches-IMPORTANT

Hello all,
    As I said in my last post, the switches are being shipped. Due to the
quantity of responses,
I am filing and tabulating by everyone's callsign.   So, PLEASE put your
callsign on your check
or return your invoice with your payment. It will be a big help!!!!

    I returned today with the rest of the switches and everyone will get the
number they requested.
In the process I have just about depleted Hosfelt's stock so this is
definitely a one-time deal.

           Thanks to everyone!

               Rich  WB3JLK