{Collins} Need KWM2 T3

I am restoring a KWM2 and T3 (mixer slug tuned coil) which is the second one
back from front, controlled by the exciter tuning knob is burnt toast. I can
not rewind or repair it. The primary is cooked, melted and core is cracked
thru completely. Some wiring is "welded" to the form, so guess lightning got
into unit thru RF input since this is connected to the external rcve phone
plug too. Symptom was complete loss of drive. From coil secondary down the
chain works well with 100 watts output. Does anyone have a junker KWM2 they
are parting out  or a spare used T3 that I can purchase? Thanks for any help
from your "extras" ...  San K5YY  CCA 169  k5yy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx