{Collins} 30L-1 switches-update

Hello all,
    So far, about 60 packages have shipped and another 20 are set to go out
later today. Due to the
significantly higher shipping costs, I will ship the DX packages as I start
receiving payments from
the stateside folks.

     I still have several of you who need to contact me with your callsign
and/or address or desired quantity.  Right now there are four of you on
hold.  Hopefully, we'll get this cleared up soon
as I want everyone to get their orders. I have contacted everyone who needs
to give me their
info.

                         73,

                 Rich  WB3JLK