{Collins} Collins 30S-1 for sale

Greetings to all,

       I am offering a very nice looking, Round Emblem Transition model,
Collins 30S-1 linear, SR# 10420, to the group (original manual included).
It has very good output on all bands (1,250 to 1500 watts out with 60 watts
input), could stand some cosmetic cleaning (very little), no major repairs,
scratches or dents with the exception of a chip on the top edge of trim ring
and a slight dent on the exhaust air screen on back of rig.  The trim ring
can easily be refinished and the dent will  push out to original with little
difficulty.  I will deliver to the Belton Ham Fest, or within reasonable
distance of Belton, for $2,000.00.  Original manual included.  For someone
who wants a nice 30S-1 and does not mind waiting for Dayton, for 50 % now, I
will store the amp and deliver it to Dayton in May at no charge.

73 de Lon Cottingham, K5JV

1110 Golden Bear Ln,
Kingwood, TX 77339

281-358-4207