{Collins} many thanks for kind advice on Collins receiver

Dear friends,
Many thanks for all your kind replies to my request for information on the best Collins receiver to meet my needs. I think I have bitten off more than I can chew and need to think about things far more clearly! When I have done this I will come back to the list. Many thanks again for all your kind help, this list shows just how a good list should be run.

God bless,
John Winfield