{Collins} FS, 75S2, WE

Hi All, I have for sale a 75S2 winged emblem receiver. It is in all  original
condition with no apparent flaws in paint or performance .  I am  the 2nd
owner and have owned it for the pass 10 years along many other Collins  fine
radios.  I have never had the manual as it was never  needed.        The price of
the receiver is  $475 plus shipping from here in Easley, SC.
                                                                          73,
 Jim-K4DEE       CCA-80

  Tele: 864-855-9570