{Collins} 30L-1 switches

Hello all,
    I'm pleased to announce all U.S. orders for the switches have been
sent-a total of 86 packages.
Thanks to everyone for your payments and kind words.
   DX shipping will follow shortly.

   There is a possibility I may have some switches left over; I am waiting
for one more possible
order. Please don't contact me yet; if I find there are leftovers, I will
let everyone know.

                            73,

                  Rich  WB3JLK