{Collins} Re: 30L-1 switches

I've been watching the 30L1 switch order and mailing for the past =
several weeks, and now I see the subsequent nice, neat, tidy, wrap up of =
this huge effort by Rich.  I didn't order any switches but I can still =
thank Rich for this huge effort to procure, buy, box, ship, and share =
30L1 power switches (at cost) with 80 some other Collins owners.  This =
is a big volunteer effort on Rich's part and I just wanted him to know =
that as a Collins radio user, I appreciate his big contribution towards =
the Collins hobby.  Thanks Rich.
73, Scott WA9WFA
CCA98-762